JUNE 11 - 13, 2021
Black Queer Pride shines a light on the Black Queer community's talent, resilience, and joy by featuring Black performers, paying them fairly, and providing quality programming which educates, empowers, and entertains.
BLACK QUEER PRIDE 2021: SUMMER EDITION
In our commitment to radical justice, we will not require proof of vaccinations to attend Black Queer Pride events. Below are our guidelines:
- We will limit attendance to 50 guests per indoor event.
- Masks must be worn at all times (except performers when performing).
- Seats will be arranged in pods. Pods will be spaced out. (So that guests who came together can sit together).
- All guests will be temperature checked upon entry.
- We ask that you join us virtually if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness.
- We ask that you join us virtually if you have any chronic conditions or illnesses.
Friday and Sunday
Free parking is available in the church (St. Pauls UCC) parking lot in the 600 block of West Kemper Place.
On-street parking is generally not a problem on weekends. A multiple-story parking facility is available for a modest fee, with entrances at both Greenwood and Ellis Avenues, South of 55th Street (two blocks west the church).